Now that the wedding season is lurking around the corner, numerous individuals are making furious plans for bachelorette party destinations. Being a part of such a special event in your best friend’s life is seemingly unparalleled, but to be called upon to organize it can be a pain in the back for most! With such a variety of party styles to satisfy, budgets to handle and people to manage, the task of a manager can prove to be an overwhelming one, and it is no surprise that most tend to shy away from it.
However, here you have a friend who has supported you through thick and thin and is looking to have one last fun-filled day in her single life. She has called upon you, especially, to make all the arrangements. Do you simply turn her down? No. Planning a bachelorette party is not all that difficult when you are aware of what and where to look for. Read on further to know more about the bachelorette party destinations in California where you can throw the best party for your friend so that the last day of her single life proves to be a memorable one.
• Spend a day at the races in Santa Anita Park: This is an idea that is undoubtedly off the beaten track. Head to the racetracks with your friend and indulge in gambling in typical retro style. The place features a bar that stretches for over two hundred feet, one of the longest in California. If you are planning to get drunk, you need not jostle for space. The Macho Mary is one of the punchiest drinks on the menu, and you should definitely give it a try.
• Head over to the Magical Castle for a mystical night: Perched atop Franklin Avenue, you are guaranteed a memorable stay at this private clubhouse. Every corner of this mansion features illusionists- be it some personal trick viewing to try and decipher the secrets of the magician or having the invisible ghostly pianist, Irma, take special requests. No other place offers as much mystic charm as the Magical Castle.
• Pack up and head to the Madonna Inn for a mini getaway: The Madonna Inn features some of the most unforgettable, ornate decor on display in the country, so if you have seen it all on the Travel Channel, this is your chance to witness it up close. Themes such as Old Mill, Merry-Go-Round, and Western make for exotic and funny photo-shoot locations in the rooms. If late night dance parties are your idea of a thrilling bachelorette party, the name of the place is enough to inspire a ladies-only night out.
• Taste the grapes on offer at the Falkner winery: Temecula, located close to California, is an immaculate destination with a vast countryside that makes you wonder if you are not in a different world altogether. One of the local toasts in the region is Falkner Winery. If you order ahead, they can arrange for a dinner in their VIP barrel room, catering to the entire bridal party!
• Malibu Family Wines is the place to unwind: For some easy-breezy merrymaking and a picnic, head over to this cozy vineyard retreat in Malibu. Pack in some wedding-themed games such as dominoes and Catch Phrase to stimulate the fun factor at the party. Alternatively, you can simply sit down with a glass of delicious vino in your hand and listen to the live performance of a band.
• Beacher’s Madhouse is where you can go ballistic: If you are looking to plan a night out unlike anything you and your friends may have ever experienced before, this is one place that you must visit. A secret entrance at the Roosey leads into a Vaudeville theater that is packed with giant stuffed animals. A racy burlesque show plays at the venue, similar to what most other scenery clubs in the region have been offering for the last year or so. For a show that runs for less than a couple of hours, it can be quite expensive, so make sure that all the participating members of the bridal party are a game with coughing up that much money before you plan a visit to the place.
There are numerous other places in California that can serve as bachelorette party destinations, irrespective of the type of fun you are looking to have. As has been mentioned before, planning and arranging a bachelorette party can be extremely straightforward if you are aware of the places you can head out to. Moreover, it is important that you concentrate on keeping the bride happy rather than trying to ensure that every member of the bridal party is getting her fair share of happiness. Follow this golden rule and the next time you are called upon to make arrangements, show everyone what it is like to have the best bachelorette party in town.